Baerlein & Partners is your partner for post COVID-19 reopening.
The United States has faced over a year of uncertainty on public health prevention and treatment, business dislocation, and increased anxiety among the public due to COVID-19. Currently, most businesses were forced to find a way to continue operating amidst the global pandemic. And with post-COVID reopening on the horizon, every business will need a well-thought-out plan on reopening — from policies on working remotely, to ensuring offices are environmentally safe, and how to communicate with employees.
While tackling a serious crisis is not in most job descriptions for private organizations, Baerlein & Partners have worked on over one-hundred crisis situations. Each crisis required a particular and unique strategy that protected the organization’s brand and reputation.
We have seen it all in 30 years of crisis experience, especially now with the addition of a global pandemic. Whether it was the anthrax crisis in the US Capitol that threatened the US mail system or the Boston Marathon terrorist attack, the Baerlein & Partners team has the experience and judgment to protect and enhance your organization’s business and help you devise and execute strategies to recover your business.
Services for post COVID-19 reopening include:
- Organizational strategy and communications counsel – Joe Baerlein
- Emergency planning preparedness and response – Ed Davis & Sharon Hanson
- Dedicated websites for internal/external communication – Jon Karush
- Video creation/production and online leadership content strategy – Eran Lobel
- Internal crisis messaging and communication execution – Peter Brown
- International business advisory for foreign-based operations – Leslie Griffin
- Consumer market research on COVID-19 – Chris Anderson
- Paid media placement on COVID-19 response – Rosemary Petta & Susan Ryan
Please contact us if you are interested in one or more of our service offerings.
Call us: 617-443-4771
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org