Baerlein & Partners is your crisis management partner on COVID-19
Corporations, private organizations, and government agencies now face the uncertainty of responding to the ever-increasing saturation of information on the coronavirus pandemic as well as specific threats to their employees, customers, and business relationships.
It is clear that the United States is facing months of uncertainty on public health prevention and treatment, business dislocation, and increased anxiety among the public. Currently, there is a lack of knowledge and facts about the full scope and duration of COVID-19.
The worst option in any crisis is to do nothing. Organizations that plan for the unknown ultimately survive the threat to their brand and reputation.
While tackling a serious crisis is not in most job descriptions for private organizations, Baerlein & Partners have worked on over one-hundred crisis situations. Each crisis required a particular and unique strategy that protected the organization’s brand and reputation.
We have seen it all in 30 years of crisis experience. Whether it was the anthrax crisis in the US Capitol that threatened the US mail system or the Boston Marathon terrorist attack, the Baerlein & Partners team has the experience and judgment to protect and enhance your organization’s business.
Services for COVID-19 response include:
- Organizational strategy and communications counsel – Joe Baerlein
- Emergency planning preparedness and response – Ed Davis & Sharon Hanson
- Dedicated websites for internal/external communication – Jon Karush
- Video creation/production and online leadership content strategy – Eran Lobel
- Internal crisis messaging and communication execution – Peter Brown
- International business advisory for foreign-based operations – Leslie Griffin
- Consumer market research on COVID-19 – Chris Anderson
- Paid media placement on COVID-19 response – Rosemary Petta & Susan Ryan
Please contact us if you are interested in one or more of our service offerings.
Call us: 617-443-4771
Email us: email@example.com